Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gay Bashing In My Community

The image I am starting with is Langham Creek High School. The High School is just about 5-10 Minutes from where I live. (Depending on if lights are cooperating or not.) If any of you follow the gay rights rags, or any local Houston news you'll know that recently there was an attack on a student because he was a homosexual. The student asked for help from an assistant principal and his bus driver who both ignored his pleas for help and he ended getting beaten for 7 minutes with a metal pipe. What did the principal do? Went on with his after school duties and let the student get on the bus. What did the bus driver do when he saw the gay student being chased by a gang of nine boys? He drove off. Thank God a local property owner was home, and thank god he had a shot gun. The man fired warning shots, possibly saving the teens life. The assistant principal thus far has remained undisciplined and the bus driver is on suspension. A young man could have died because someone PAID... PAID... PAID! to ensure safety of all their students didn't take the threats seriously. A child was beaten for being gay. Most of my readers are gay this could have been you as a kid.... What really freaks me out is that this could have been Logan.
Logan attended Langham Creek back in 1999-2003 and he has relatives who go there as well. What really concerns me is that one of Logan's baby brother's sweet homosexual friend attends school and now has to spend the next year and a half walking these halls fearing for his safety. This is not just a random school that a random act of violence occurred at. This is MY community. This is the place I call home. This is the place I walk the streets at night to enjoy the fall air. This is the place I work out at. This is the place I go to dinner with my friends in. This is the place I rest my head at night. This is disgusting! This is uncalled for!
This was not an attack on a young gay guy. This was an attack on all gay guys in my community. There are 9 guys in my community with so much homophobia in them they would attack another... AND IT WAS ALLOWED! It was affirmed. They were told it's okay because the adults responsible for their upbringing stood by allowed it!


Please guys.... Call the school: (281) 463-5400
Fax The School: (281) 345 - 3509
Write the School: 17610 FM 529, Houston, TX 77095
Principal Cheryl Johns


This can't stand!


Please do this for me.
<3>

3 comments:

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Good post I read this article on Towleroad this afternoon. The behavior of the staff is what I find reprehensible. I am sure if not for the man with the shotgun we would have had one more dead kid.

The driver has been suspended, the two assistant principles need to be. And the other 7 kids in the attack need to be arrested and charhed with conspiracy.

I sent an email when someone posted in the Towleroad article, we will see what response anyone gets.

Coming so soon after the attack in Puerto Rico there needs to be consequences for such "Dereliction of Professional Responsibility"

Woody said...

Violence in schools has become commonplace. Maybe it's time to shut down the "brick and mortar" schools and go to home schooling.
What can you say about a country
which promotes war as a means to
solve problems? Too many people are
now too mean spirited.

eatme said...

That sounds hot! Wish it were me.

 
pt>