Saturday, December 12, 2009

Logan Is Fat

Before we get to the main part of this blog I need to claify a few things. I wrote a very long blog about why I moved out of MASON'S HOUSE, but I after reading it I realized that writing a blog about this man's petty nature and the petty list he wrote, makes me just as petty. (Also, I do not want to be guilty of putting things down on paper that may be untrue because they are written out of ANGER... That's right, that was Mason's chinese take out all over the microwave. I would never find a "booger in the shower" and blame someone... Unless of course I was an alien who was not capable of producing mucus.) Okay, I admit it, that was bitchy of me, but I am just so mad! I've calmed down a bit, but after all that drama... You couldn't drag me back into that house until it was minus one clean freak! (Hey, hey, hey, don't shame on me to me! He is behaving the exact same way, so I'm having a twenty year old moment.) But I just want to clarify, I am not mad at Mason or Marcus. Come to think of it.. I'm just over it as far as the other one is concerned. I go back to Alaska in 4 days anyway so I'm going to spend most of my time in Houston with Logan before my internship anyway. (Details later.)

Okay, The Logan question... Are we together? Yes... Ish... Did we really break up? Yes. (Look for photos of when were broken up you can see the black circles under our eyes.) What happpened to bring us back together? A very romantic date, a diamond ring, and nights of lonliness... I realized while laying naked next to another man that I wasn't happy jumping from bed to bed or sucking random cocks off to feel wanted. I had someone who loved me 100% the whole time even when I was a completly awful person to him. I would tell him about my wonderful date, he would buy my flowers. I would go get gang banged, he would still bake me dinner. I would tell him not to touch me and sit across the room from me, he still wrote me love notes.

Something was missing from me when we were apart. He may have been an asshole when we were together but he was my asshole. Things have been going great since we decided to give it another whirl. And this is where the hate flames are going to come in...

Logan... We had a deal. You are going to lose weight. You are no longer going to bitch about how you look fat or how you feel fat. You are going to join the gym. You say you have a low sex drive because you feel unattractive with your shirt off time to change that! Gentlemen and Ladies... Logan 2006 and Logan 2009:








Logan you are the man that ate you're little Logan. So here it is out in the open. You can be better for me and for you! How many people get Mason Wyler, the man with the body millions lust over to offer to be your work out buddy? You have a golden opportunity to turn your life and health around. I suggest you take it....

Well, hope no one gets mad at me for this one. I just want to put this out in the open where thousands will see and hope the boy gets his butt in gear! Any weight loss suggestions for him guys?

Love Aiden

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got here early this time.

Along with the gym the diet has a lot to do with it...well at least for me.

I cut out a lot of dairy products and that helped drop the pounds.

Beyond that- I really liked this post and the honesty in it.

Dress warm in Alaska!!

It should be a better place now that it is Palin free!

James said...

Wait. Wait. So you two are going to get back together and THIS is what you write? Wow. Tough love I guess.

Anonymous said...

wow - Logan used to be cute - but really - find a dentist after you get the gym thing worked out :)

still waiting on that post you promised for photos of you and Mason - photos or it didnt happen!

Anonymous said...

Logan looked better in costume for halloween than he does as a man right now. Unless it's a medical issue e.g. hypothyroidism then it's pretty simple - don't eat so damn much and get off your ass and move. The only fatness we need to see is his fat cock in Aiden's ass.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Palin is a filthy yeast infected cunt.
When I find myself enjoying fast food to much I eat well balanced breakfast with a multi-vitamin(you can find some made for prostate health) and lunch then have a cup of yogart when ever I fill the urge to eat to curb cravings. After a couple days his stomach will have shrank and after a week or so he wont crave excess salt or sugar and his skin will be in wonderful shape in about two weeks from the excess vitamin d. Just let him know cutting the junk completely is best and life is so much more comfortable if he chooses salad over big macs.

Woody said...

Aiden,

You're going to Alaska? Tell us more. As for Logan's diet, well, I
eat a lot of carbohydrates but I exercise every day, worry a lot and drink a lot of coffee. I'm a little over six feet tall and weigh about
145 pounds. I think it's the coffee and worrying that do it! Good luck to both you and Logan.

James said...

Are anonymous people in general just a little bit cunty? Yes I know this is a post about Logan's weight (still shocked you would take it there Aiden), but must the claws be out?

Anonymous said...

I still don't think it's an even playing field for you and Logan. I bet you could eat all the junk food you wanted and still retain that twink build. Looking at that old photo of Logan, he has a slightly chubby face and if I'd met him and he looked like that, it would have been obvious to me that he was going to put on weight when he got older.

Did you working out with Mason make you acheive Mason's jock build? No because that's not natural for you (not at this stage in your life anyway).

Logan can give it a try by all means but I'm not sure you should lean on him to achieve a build that would be unnatural for him.

Dirty.Sexy.Naughty. said...

Don't want to be cruel, but if you don't love him fat, you're in trouble.

Fat boys stay fat boys. It's really that simple. Your offer of having someone be his workout partner and such will do nothing.

Trust, I loved loved me a fat boy for a few years and he even got a trainer and worked out like crazy. While he didn't gain any weight, he didn't lose any.

He reached his plateau and that was that. He liked awful food to much.

Love your fat boy or dump him!

Jax said...

Physically speaking, i always wondered why were you with Logan, but now I see he is very attractive without all the excess weight on him...I hope he suceeds

 
pt>