Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Did I give you blue balls?

Hey guys... I know its been a few days. School has been crazy! Thank GOD its Thanksgiving break?

I'm hoping to get more than my turkey stuffed! I also hoped you guys checked out the fabulous Jay Brannan during my little hiatus. I <3 him. One day he'll be like I TOUCHED AIDEN ASH. So how's stuff? Stuff is good here. I think I'm gonna go work for Helix sometime in December and I'm really really hoping Boy Crush invites me back for the January shoot. (BC is really iffy, but I'd be so excited if they do honor me with an invite!)

So does anyone know any good places to apply I feel like a HAS BEEN already! I think I'm just a little let down I haven't heard from Afton Nills how my audition went. But I'm still hopeful they'll call me back. They said something that gave me hope before I left Vegas and said my cold reading went really well! So here's to hoping!

I'm hoping to have some new sex photos up by the end of the holiday! Anyone wanna help me? I'm sure Mason Wyler would give me a hand. Or a hung cock =-) Would you?

Aiden

myspace.com/theaidenash

2 comments:

Drew said...

I hope you will come back to bc as well, and some other sites :)

have you also tried to apply for jizzaddction.com?

Benneh said...

Hey Aiden, call them back for a status update & some feedback on your audition! Doesn't hurt to ask. x Benny

 
pt>