Friday, November 21, 2008

Fact... or Fucktion?

A Health Club In The Middle Of A Major City... Maybe Your City.

It was late at night and I could see them looking at me from across the hot tub. Out of all the hot naked men in the pool area they were looking at the shy twink who was too shy to take off his red, white, and blue boxers. The steam from the hot tub relaxed me as my foot played with the hot muscle jock's next to me. I knew I could have had any of the men in that spa, but that night one wouldn't be good enough. I wanted them. I needed them. And judging from the intensity of their stares they needed me.
I wasn't sure how the rules worked there. Did I just stand up and tell the bitches to suck my cock or should I play it more coy. I chose to be coy and continue to meet their eye across the steamy water. Every once in a while I stuck my foot out to rub mine against each of theirs. At one point I found my foot trapped between the lovers feet as they made out putting on a show for everyone.
I'm not sure how much time had passed before they decided to leave the pool. It could have been ten minutes it could have been an hour, time did not matter staring at the two beautiful gods across from me. I watched their beautiful bubble butts as they walked away and decided it was now or never. Jumping out of the hot tub I tried to make myself visible to the couple who seemed to wink me as I caught their eyes.
They started walking to their room and I followed. I tried to be as nondescrete as I could on the elevator but I don't know how I could have been more obvious staring at the erections the men were sporting under their towels.

"You like?" One asked me.

"Yes." That was all that would come out of my mouth. I wanted badly to drop to my knees and service the men. But the door opened and they stepped out.

"Room 343" The other said as the door closed.

343. It was close to mine. I knew I needed to have those hot cocks stuffed in my ass. As I went into my room and flung myself onto bed I cursed the fact I couldn't brieng myself over to their room. About an hour passed by when I finally had the balls to pick up the phone and call them.

"You might want to check out the sauna." I said as mysteriously as I could then hung up.

I ran down to the sauna and sat on one of the benches across from an older guy seconds before the couple came in and sat down next to me. Something came over me. That thing that always does. We call it going Cock Crazy. It had me. I knew it was taking over.

"You boys mind if I stretch out?" I asked them slipping of my boxers. They were all waiting and watching as my cock grew to if full size in front of them. I laid on the ground and started to stretched my body out.

Before I had time to finish the stretch a hot wet mouth had encompassed my swollen cock. A moan escaped my lips. All the cocks around me were now hard and being pleasured by their owners.

The member of the couple who was sucking me sucked my cock with passionate sucks. He sucked the base while licking the head of it. It felt amazing. The steam encompassed my body as his mouth did magic on my cock.

He got off my cock and was replaced by his lover who sucked in a totally different way. This guy wanted to suck the cum out. He wasn't in it for the cock but for the cum. It took restraint to not give the guy what he wanted. Especially when the moaning started. From behind him the man's lover started to lick and suck at his parters asshole causing him to go wild with pleasure. I lost track of time as my cock was given the royal treatment and my cock sucker moaned.

All of a sudden the man pulled off my cock and yelped out. His lover was not full blown fucking him doggie style full force. The top noticed his bottom had eased off my cock so he reached forward and shoved his head back on to my throbbing member. I looked to my left and saw two more men had entered the room. All this had started with me. They were all focused on me. I let out a loud scream as my cream started pump out of my dick and splatter all over the bottom's face. I laid their shaking with aftershock of my orgasm and smiled as the men all slowly left the room. It had never been about them, but just my pleasure for all of us.


FACT OR FUCKTION YOU DECIDE!

Aiden

3 comments:

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Excuse me what was the question?
Was there a question?

I'll get back to you when I change my shorts! ;)

You da Devil!

Benneh said...

Fact - but could definately be fucktion.... nice debate. Benbne x

Unknown said...

Naw.. it was real. Would love to do it again! Wish we could do you again. Let us know when you are in Atlanta.

 
pt>