Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Its 2011 Bitches.....


Ive received several e-mails lately asking what has happened to me, so I figured a blog post was in order.

First off, Happy 2011! Its already shaping up to be an adventurous year, and if it is anything like 2010 it will be a lot of fun and fly by.

So in the 9 months it has been since I last wrote I have been through a lot, and come out a much stronger person. I have fallen in love, and had my heart broken. I have started a new school that is shaping up to give me a wonderful career. I quit a job that I thought was my dream job, to get a new one that has already been more of a blessing than anything I've ever had before. Ive been disowned my parents once again. I have created a family here in Orlando that is unique but loving none the less. I've been through more hairstylists than some people go through in a lifetime. I went through a celibate phase, that I'm starting to give up. So where to begin....

I am going to begin to say what my plan for 2011 is. 2010 was my year of figuring out who I really am as a person, so this year I am implementing that in making my life better than ever and being all I can be. I'm doing a pretty good job of it already. I have started to stand up for myself, and am making sure that only people who are the best for me get my free time.


I will be writing more explaining my 2010 in more detail but each of the statements I made above deserve at least a blog post each. So I am putting it out there to you, the reader, to decide what you hear about first. Let me know!

I may have gone away for a while, but I'm back. Be prepared. 2011 is going to be an intense year!




Love you bitches,
Aiden

9 comments:

CHUCKY BAER said...

good to see u blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Standing up for yourself is THE most important thing you can do. I don't do/have never done enough of it myself and am not happy about it. As Polonius said to Laertes in 'Hamlet': To thine ownself be true.
Davey

Unknown said...

Glad to hear aiden :)

DeWayne In San Diego said...

I missed hearing from you Aiden, you have left a mark and you have a special light inside you that grabs attention. Even after you left the biz I wanted to see you succeed in life,work,school to be as you say the best you can be!

Thanks for updating and hope this is a great year of growth for you!

You look GOOD ;-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. With that haircut, I hope you escaped from the Hare Krishna...Realslow

Anonymous said...

Wow. It's good to see you. I'd given up on this blog months ago.

Out of the statements in your post I'm most curious about you falling in love then having your heart broken, but other than that I'm wondering if you're still in touch with anyone from Houston such as Logan, Porter Wescott or Mason Wyler? and what did you think about the whole Mason Wyler situation?

I'm sorry if that's all old news but I'm still thinking about things that were current when you used to post regularly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aiden,

Like your other followers I am very pleased you are back blogging.

With your twitter account closed and you last blog ages ago I had almost given up hope!!

Very pleased to hear things are now going well in sunny Florida.

X

Rich (UK)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I joined BoyCrush just so I could see you. Awesome, to say the least. Love you.
Davey

Woody said...

Hello Aiden

I was beginning to think you were
gone permanently. Good to see you back. You should get back on twitter.
I'm sorry to hear that you were disowned by your parents again, but you say you're in a new family so that's good! I wish you success in whatever you do.

 
pt>