Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Pride Month!!!!

Hey guys June marks the start of Pride Month and I'm really excited about that. Logan and I are gonna take turns putting up blogs about what it means to be gay to us and all things gay in our world! So I'm pretty excited about that. I find it appropriate that I was born during pride month, that was a not so subtle hint to remind you boys that my birthday is tomorrow and I'll shamelessly throw an Amazon link down there. We are also looking for couples, or men who want to share their stories about what it is like to be gay. I want portraits of couples who are very much in love and defying what society says about the gay community. I wanna hear about what it was like to be gay in the 60s and 70s and I wanna hear about what its like to be gay in small towns, big cities, in small villages over seas! So if you would like to be heard or featured at AidenAsh89@gmail.com.

I'll try to start with my first pride blog tomorrow but as I said I am turning twenty in two hours so who knows my plans. I let Logan make them (Lord help me!).

My Amazon.com Wish List

9 comments:

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Happy Birthday! As you leave your teens behind hope you have a special day!

My post will be up in the morning at noon PDT

Jay said...

Hey there Aiden, Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

raphael said...

Can you put you over my knee and spank your hot little butt? Then have you cum all over my face!?

Raphael

Fierce Scouting said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Aiden!!

Jonny Angel said...

Hey Aiden, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. Hope you have many many more and that you special day is a great one. I'm looking foreward to seeing much more from you. Wish you the best and good luck. Ciao

Arch Noble said...

Only one more year before you can start drinking alcohol. Hope you have a great time celebrating with Logan.

Happy Birthday Aiden.

sjchan said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!! June Birthdays boys rock!

robert@MySpace said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Hope it's a great one.
Robert

James said...

Enjoy your b-day!

 
pt>