Monday, June 22, 2009

This Is the Moment ....

Well it is up Aiden Ash's Cool Whip And Cheeto Photo Shoot. Well there are a few hundred photos but I won't really put those up for awhile so that the boys at Unzipped get credit where credit is due! I am not gonna really write much so that you go and look at the photo set! I really hope I get to do some more stuff for Unzipped in the future because I really had a good time! (I even had two boys blowing on me after!)

<3 Aiden

YAHOO: TheAidenAsh
AIM: Aiden Ash
Myspace: www.Myspace.com/TheAidenAsh
Twitter: TheAidenAsh
Email: AidenAsh89@gmail.com
Dudesnude: http://www.dudesnude.com/members/552529/


Back to normal tomorrow guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion...

Well unzipped put up the poll but it was the fans that voted for the cool whip and cheetos.

They have their post up...now I bet Aiden's fans want to see what else he did with the cheetos and cool whip...

If it was me I would post some of the pics that are not on the unzipped post for the fans that voted.

James said...

For some reason I'm in love with your backside! LOL

jwpianoboe said...

I love it :D

 
pt>