Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sorry Guys...

I'm sorry about not posting I've been in a totally blah mood and planning this vacation like nonstop. I'll be in Fort Lauderdale this weekend dancing at Johnny's all weekend... If all goes well. Then I am driving back to Florida with Logan on the 7th for a week at Disney then a wedding on the 14th. Then driving back on the 17th. THEN I'm flying back to Florida the following weekend to film a scene. Lots of Florida in the next three weeks! It'll be good though.

If you wanna see what's up and I haven't blogged in a while please feel free to use my contacts! I love to hear from you guys and will respond unless something major is going on with me. I'm usually on at night.

Oh and do any Walt Disney World Cast Members read this? If so can you e-mail at AidenAsh89@gmail.com that'd be great!

But I'm gonna go back to my little cave right now, I will try to get things back on track tomorrow.

<3 Aiden

Oh and the weird ass pictures just prove to me Logan needed to take summer school instead of photoshopping all day:





YAHOO: TheAidenAsh
AIM: Aiden
Myspace: www.Myspace.com/TheAidenAsh
Twitter: TheAidenAsh
Email: AidenAsh89@gmail.com
Dudesnude: http://www.dudesnude.com/members/552529/

7 comments:

Drew said...

Or Eventually he should take a photoshop class :) Have fun in Florida, and take pictures at the club ;)

Anonymous said...

Aiden,

Always a fan of your blog and pics but who chose the (big granite) memorial for Houston police officers killed in the line of duty as a location for your latest sultry shoot? Your image always brightens up my day but I found it hard to get into the mood with that symbolically macabre and somber backdrop ... No worries and all - just wondering ... Keep up the good work otherwise! :-)

Aiden Ash said...

Anonymous Im sorry i did not know that the big granite memorial was houston officers killed in the line of duty..... Logan and i were trying to figure out what it was thank you for informing me. If i knew that I would not have taken silly pictures on it. Thank you for being a fan and consistently reading it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what it was either. Sorry for having such a black sense of humour but I'm kind of tickled by this. You could do one draped over a cenotaph next. Make a theme of it. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey, as I said, no worries - I can tell from reading your blog (and from your response) you're a conscientious and considerate guy and I immediately figured you were unaware. Out of context its definitely a cool backdrop. Good luck in FL!

SceneShop Steve said...

Aiden, we miss you! Please blog when you can. Pics are always nice- sometimes far more than "nice"- but we also enjoy reading your thoughts and feelings and ideas. You're more than just a pretty... face.

Anonymous said...

Hey

I went to look at your twitter because of that post that seems to have been deleted now. If there's a reason you can't talk about it, no problem, just glad you're safe and I hope you're OK.

I don't have a twitter account and there was a couple of occasions before when I would have tweeted back if I had one so I'll type them here:

-----------------------------------

1. You do bear a strong resemblence to Macaulay Culkin. I never noticed until you mentioned it.

-----------------------------------

2. I LOVE "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". I'm so glad Seth Grahame-Smith hoodwinked me into reading Pride and Prejudice. I can feel it expanding my mind but the last time I tried to read normal Pride and Prejudice I couldn't because it bored me to tears. It obviously just didn't have enough zombies in it =)

I also adore Seth Grahame-Smith's book "How to Survive a Horror Movie"

-----------------------------------

I hope those aren't to flippant in light of whatever happened but if you can't talk about it yet, I guess it's a way to change the subject. (until I just changed it back again =) )

I hope you're OK.

(PS - the captcha is "caliko" and I just got a rescue cat - he's not calico though, he's tabby)

 
pt>