Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Fucked!

Well boys and maybe gay loving girls... Hurricane Ike is just around the corner and causing everyone in the fair city of Houston to literally run for the hills! (Central Texas is hill country for those of you who didn't know.) I of course ran for Logan's house since he lives just far north enough for me to get to experience my first hurricane (or Hurricun as Logan keeps calling it) and be far enough away to not get sent to Oz. (Hopefully!) 

Its terrifying yet I can't wait for it to happen all at the same time! Though its hard to imagine this glorious day and evening being the start of something sinister that is lurking on the horizon. But they cancelled school, work, and basically Houston!!!! But that leaves more time for me to get fucked! 

Speaking of getting fucked, (which Logan did fuck the hell out of me earlier... again I LOVE big dicks!) but Helix studios and I made phone contact today they seemed excited and ready to get me working ASAP. He even said I could fly out tomorrow to do it! But with Ike coming here the thrill seeker in me wants to stare that bad boy in the face and say "Blow Me Biatch!". 

Anywho... Does anyone know anything about Helix? He said I'd probably be on Boys First Time. But I was told to avoid reality sites. But work is work! Any thoughts boys?

<3>

(This is me getting ready for the Hurricun.)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He bud Helix is a great site, I know you will fit right in with it! They used to Film in Ft lauderdale and we do get lots of Hurricane they are nothing to it!

Ashley said...

Hello Aiden,

How's it going? Hope you've come through the storm unscathed? Let us know.....we're worried about you all.....!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got a royal fucking as the Hurricane approached, as this will hopefully alleviate any anxiety you had and give both of you some sweatty cum filled relaxing moments together before the big one BLOWS, oh hed did did he a HUGE load in ur boyass as well as your mouth OMG Hurricanes and sex nothing like it hope you doing fine and see u on chat line again dave from canada

 
pt>