Thursday, September 18, 2008

Music To Your Ears!

Well boys... I just finished my third shoot!

The first is just an interview so those of you who can keep your hands off your cocks for a few minutes can learn a little about what makes Aiden Ash tick...

The second is me and a dildo. You guys with a toy fetish will like that one!

And the third is me and Andy Kay. (His photo will be at the bottom of the blog.) Andy and I are both musically inclined so we started the video ou with a little piano playing and some singing. (Hey, my only talents aren't just taking cock!) Of course singing always makes me want to make out so Andy gave me a little taste of him. Boy did it taste good! Though let me tell you moving from piano to the couch is a little awkward when your underwear is half way down your thighs!
Andy sucks some awesome cock though! I'm getting hard just writing about it.... But the good stuff was when he pounded my ass doggie style! But he fucked me missionary and I rode that hot cock for a while. I couldn't keep my load in when he fucked me doggie and I creamed ALL over the love seat. It wasn't long till Andy shot a HUGE HOT load all over my back.

SO HOT

But we had to do a few takes cause Andy's legs were getting tired and we took water breaks and such the video that is probably gonna be 45 minutes took us about 2 hours to film. I got a little camera shy at first since it was my first time I had to perform with someone else. The directors were GREAT though they gave me sometime to reach all my glory if you know what I mean! And Andy was really great, such a nice guy. I almost didn't get to shoot today because the guy I'm filming with tomorrow wasn't gonna be able to make it today and I would of had to do a solo. But I'd of been okay with that! Its such a hot feeling being watched. I'm going to have to get used to being filmed by two cameras and all the lights! But I'm TOTALLY willing!

Something was brought to me today... On Saturday they want me to be in a three way which is totally cool, but they want to Double Penetrate me and I'm kinda worried about that!
I dunno if thats a way to stay "classy" or if its a turn off to my fans. What do you think? It'd be my first time. Logan is a little jealous of the DP thing but he also understands that its work!!!!

Oh they like me so much they've invited me to stay until tuesday! Thats two more shoots! More for you guys to jerk too!

I'll update tomorrow when I get the hell fucked outta me by Brandon!!!

<3 href="http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq341/AidenAsh/?action=view&current=boycrush21.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

No comments:

 
pt>