Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Stay...Or To Go...

So originally my modeling gig was going to be up tonight! I wasn't supposed to stay very long but they offered to let me stay till Tuesday and that sounded pretty cool, but than the offer was extended till Friday. I'd miss a week of school but I could always find a way to make that up. The money and experience would be well worth it... Though tonight I was talking to the producer and there is going to be a pool gang bang at the end of the week that I so wanted to be the bottom boy in, but apparently thats not happening. (Though the reasoning makes sense, its still a huge disappointment.) I have also asked the producer if he could have the boys line up and me go down the line and blow each one. God that would be hot. He said he'll see if we can work it in and if not this shoot maybe next shoot! That could be way cool....

Ugh I so wanted to be the cum rag in the pool scene. =-(


So here is the thing... I miss Logan alot and he is going stir crazy without me! He told me to do what I want 3 - 6 more days wouldn't make that big of a difference. I do miss him alot. But if I stay till Tuesday or Wednesday that is 2 or 3 more shoots. Which would be nice. I can use all the exposure I can get! I dunno. If I go home sooner I can spend the time with Logan. If I stay... I could get more footage in.

What do you boys think....

Oh and filmed today. Just a Vanilla Fuck. You'll see it on the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well u lil cum rag to be there to see u in action o h well, u lil slut boy hhehe but a cute lil slut boi...cum rag, hmm that new to m me well i can't wait to see some of your video work and the experience is good for u as long as u make up school work as soon as u get back and as for logan, if he loves u like u love him he be there and a week in a lifetime is not that much of a sacrifice....so hopefully u gain some experience and learn some things and he business end....too , marking skills, copyrights to you and ur name, pics
royalty payments
tax write offs, tax deductions
all busineess and some play make Geoff a better happy boy with some cash in his bank account and hopefuly a second career... well i look forward to see u in action
may i ask if its bare back or condons?? facials?? on u mmmmm
well nite a week goes by quickly
bearguy in canada

Aiden Ash said...

Hey Bearguy!

Its all Condomed work! I won't be doing any bareback work because from what I've heard from alot of industry guys that is an automatic blacklist for most models!

And there was gonna be a facial at the Double Penetration Scene but that got cancelled today. I need to get one in before I leave!

 
pt>