Friday, September 19, 2008

I think I'm a liar....

I told you I was going to film with Brandon today... Well it was a half truth! I filmed with Brandon AND Jake! Two Bottoms and One Top! And one awesome cock sucker! (That'd be me boys!) Brandon was a hot top emo boy with a thick cock that was almost 8 inches! Jake was an uncut bottom boy who loved taking it up the ass! We filmed in the House's masterbed room, such a nice room! The starts with all three of us playing tonsil hockey with the other, than off to make a circle suck! Lucky me got Brandon's HOT THICK COCK! I was the lucky one who got to take that thick cock in my ass first while Jake gave my sensitive nipples some attention, than I returned the favor! But I can't get enough cock in my ass so Brandon fucked me and told Jake to face fuck me.... lol but the boy went and sucked my fuck stick instead! Hey! Who am I to complain! I was the first one to cum as I got fucked on my back than got the full show as the THICK EMO cock fucked Jake! All this ended with me getting a hot Facial!!!

It was my second hardcore shoot, and we took quite a few breaks during the fuck! It took over two hours to film! I'm getting so much more comfortable with the guys, we were horsing around in the breaks between fucks. Its alot of fun! AND HOT! The director is such a badass guy! I'm so lucky I got to work with him on my first shoot and REALLY hope he invites me back!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well , i am glad your becoming more at ease with your job. wow double PEnetration already , u really do love cock and are one HOrny lil badass bottom boi well as long as the money is good and you can save/invest some of it in Blue chips stocks your life may be come what you want or are aiming for in the future....I can't wait to see the threesome video mmmm sounds great..well again best of luck and hope that IKE didn't fuck u over too badly..
dave, the bearguy from canada

 
pt>