Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finals Week

Hey guys it's finals week, so today are my last two finals, so I need to study up for those I just wanted to say, so far everything is fine in my world. (Well Logan is literally having a mental breakdown over school, I've never seen him acting like this before.) The stuff that was stolen we're getting no cooperation from the Unit. We're gonna talk to the District Manager next week. Anywho we'll get back on a regular blogging schedule in the next week or so, and I'm gonna hand the blog over to Logan when I'm in Flordia being a broke straight boy. (I AM two of those three things ;) ) But going along our gay comics theme, I'm gonna go ahead and throw these up there, Logan found them pre breakdown, like back when his eyes weren't super wide and there wasn't a throbbing vein in his forehead.:


4 comments:

Drew said...

I hope you guys get the money back. and nice picture.

James said...

Get some rest. Take care of yourselves.

alb said...

hey dude! U R sooo cute! and.. hahahahhaahahahaha !!! :) that pic of cyclops is really HOT! ;)

Unknown said...

That is a VERY fetching picture of you, Aiden! Makes me want to dive in the deep end, so to speak. :P

Those are some pretty hot X-Men pics too. Cyclops and Wolverine would make a sexy couple. And who wouldn't want to see Colossus's steel hard cock fucking Wolvie's tight little furry ass? ;)

 
pt>