Friday, May 8, 2009

A Classic! (But Not Really.)

Yesterday when bowling Mason Wyler said to Logan, "I seen Beyonce at Burger King". Logan then says, "She was eating, she was eating." Mason then asks Logan, "Oh yeah? What was she eating." Then the two went head to head on what she was eating.... What is this tomfoolery you ask? Well, it is the gay rapper Cazwell's hilarious rap that Logan showed me last Christmas... They play it at the club sometimes a dance mix. Logan saw it for the first time at Meteor, a gay lounge in Houston, and now I will share this piece of solid gold with you:



Enjoy! I'm off to talk to my new friend, who may be moving to Houston this summer! Logan and I love summer friends! But they usually don't last more than a summer... It's not our fault though! Sometimes our sisterhood just gets broken. (Nah, we're not fems it's just a joke boys calm down!) Oh and... Logan wants to bring back the word Tomfoolery... So everyone do your best to incorporate the word tomfoolery into your everyday vocab.

3 comments:

James said...

Be kind to the fems. Nothing wrong with being femmy.

Aiden Ash said...

Psh I love all God's Gays. I didn't mean to come off as a fem hater! I am sorry if I did!

James said...

It's all good. I'm waaay too old and cynical to be easily offended! :-)

Sorry to hear about the robbery. That stinks.

 
pt>