Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Can Thank Logan....

It's been a long day guys! Logan and I went out with the Wyler boys and bowled, played laser tag, had dinner, then went to see the new Star Trek movie (which rocked) and I was so tired but Logan said "NO AIDEN! YOU PROMISED PICTURES TODAY!" So he drug my ass out to the pool and we took some photos. I'm gonna take some tomorrow in the light. But here are a few of what we got guys, I know one is blurry but it sums up the "shoot".






And I love my present from New York Mason and Marcus!

7 comments:

James said...

Go to bed. You look tired!

DeWayne In San Diego said...

I am jealous not seeing Star trek till tomorrow! Yeah you look tired but sexy and that one in the pool (3rd) is hot! Nite Aiden!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above. Tired but hot. I love your build and I hope you don't bulk up too much.

Unknown said...

Nice pics! Thanks, Logan! I think the last two are my favorites.

If you're accepting requests for the daytime shoot then I would love to see one of your ass partially submerged in the water, like the sexy shot of your butt along the left side of your blog except just at the water level if that makes sense. That kind of thing really does it for me! :D

Aiden Ash said...

I was more annoyed than tired... Logan is a cruel photographer. "AIDEN, WHAT THE HELL STOP LOOKING STUPID!!" Next time he's getting full on drool and that is it! I didn't go to bed till 4 am when Logan left for work. (I work nights on weekends so I stay up all night.)

I'll try to get that shot for you Ken.

Alex H said...

Great new pics :D

-An Aggie fan

TheWayfarer said...

Logan must really love you. Can't say as I blame him.

 
pt>