Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Little FYI

Hey guys it is Logan...

I just wanted to let all of you know Aiden's 20th Birthday is coming up on June 2. So if you wanna do E-Cards or Send Him a little something that'd be really thoughtful, especially since I'm broke! (And his parents are dead beats who won't talk to their own son, but that's a whole different post!) He's gonna put up a link to Amazon if you want to get him anything it's a wish list. (I'm against it but the people from Boy Crush have convinced him they work!)

I am gonna try to get some new photos of him up soon since he's been working his body out and it is really starting to show! I don't really have any good stories unless you want me to go into detail about our family cat who died yesterday and my clean up process. (F-You Aiden for not helping me, I think according to the old testament I am now unclean and must be put to death, meh.)

- Logan -


My Amazon.com Wish List

3 comments:

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Yep Logan handling unclean animals tch tch I do feel for you just lost my cat 2 months ago very sad.

Some good posts here lately!

Aiden Ash said...

Yeah... It's cool We have two more... Its my family I feel bad for. I have no heart soooo.... I was like that sucks and moved on. Sorry about your cat. - L

James said...

Wow. You are heartless Aiden! LOL

 
pt>