Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Don't Think It Is Supposed To Be This Way....

The world is a strange place for me these days. There is so much freedom in it and at times it can feel like a prison. I am free but still a prisoner. There are good days and there are bad. There are days that I just can't stop texting Logan and moments I just wish he wouldn't text me. (It's mutual.) I know, I know, I know, everyone tells us to not talk for awhile if we want to be friends. They say to give each other room to breath. But it's not that simple. You can't go from talking to someone every day and holding them every to quitting them cold turkey. Granted I haven't seen him in about a week... but I want to... and I don't want to... but I do want to... but I shouldn't... but I have to... This is my mind at the moment...

You can offer up all the advice you want but I don't think it will change my mind much. Though recently I've engaged in some, what some would call, destructive behavior, but don't worry I am smart about it and just having fun. I've also found comfort in the arms and on the dick of another recently single friend. I just gotta keep my time (and holes) filled and the pain will go away I suppose.

I am supposed to go see him tomorrow. I may cancel. Sorry babe. I just don't know if I can handle it right now.


Okay... so two huge things in my life... A Huge Production Company wants to work with me... But I may really alter my life in January... But they said they'd be willing to wait till next summer so I really may get a chance to become a big person in the biz. So much in the air right now it is scary. And I'll make the announcements as soon as I know more! (Or it is all in stone.)

<3 Aiden

5 comments:

Mike in GA said...

Hope the Huge Production thing works out. That would be great!!!

Anonymous said...

This "recently single friend" wouldn't happen to have the initials M.W. would he? (Well, I can fantasise =) )

Unknown said...

Hang in there Aiden. I have no other advice than to be true to yourself in all that you do.

Anonymous said...

haha i also think this recently single frnd may b M.W. ;P hehe i think tht wud not only b super cute! but also vry hot xD haha! but aside from the joking sry i didnt wana b mean bout tht i rele feel sry for ya bout logan :/ but jst like i told mason life is a harshly paved road. ur young aiden 19 im only 16 so i rele shunt b tlkin o.O haha! but i love u dude! i been reading ur blog to as soon as i saw u on masons blog. u guys r so coolz idk mayb im jst wierd and hv no life cuz i read ur blogs but eh watevr u guys seem to chill and cool :]
-Diego

James said...

Filling your time and holes?! While the hole filling is intriguing for a number of reasons (grin), that might not give you any of the answers you are looking for.

 
pt>