Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Life Is So Hawt...

Not to sound like I'm full of myself but my life couldn't be more awesome than it is right now. The freedoms I have are amazing. There is nothing and no one tying me down. I am making amends with my family. I am twenty, flirty and thriving! (13 Going on 30 reference.) I guess I am just really happy with where I am right now. I'm meeting a ton of awesome guys. Going on some stellar dates. It's just fun! (Well there is the occasional creepage from Logan. I am trying to be his friend but he just doesn't get it. Friends boy! Friends!)
I had an amazing date last night. It was a guy I met on one of the fag locator sites and we had started to swap texts back and forth for a day or so before we decided to hang out. I was a little worried though because his screen name insinuated that he was after sex and most of photographs were either of him with his cock out or his cock. But he ended up being a good cuddle buddy!
So Halloween is coming up and I'm going as Jail Bait! How does one go as Jail Bait? Wait and see!!!

<3 Aiden

5 comments:

SceneShop Steve said...

Aiden as jailbait? My head is swimming...

Anonymous said...

Why don't we forgive hitler too - he may have been a duesche, but he must have been someone's family memeber.

Anonymous said...

You really are just fucking white trash!

Woody said...

You're only young once each lifetime. Go out and have fun, but be considerate of others.

TonyS said...

This is exactly what I was saying a few weeks ago when I fist suggested your break-up with Logan. You are living life to the fullest right now. Keep having fun and explore many different guys until you find the perfect one.

 
pt>