Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Few Things....


1.) THIRD ROW BRITNEY TONIGHT! I AM SO EXICTED! I will get to visit R.J. Danver's "Britney Land" he kept talking about when he saw it! We are gonna go early and try to get "Get in the Zone!"

2.) I got a job! Mason And Marcus Wyler's Roommate got me a job! It's a fun gig! They basically told me to get to work after my interview! So I'm really excited I don't have to go back into the food industry!

3.) I'm not updating as much until we (Logan and I) buy new power cords for our Mac Powerbooks. (I am on the family PC. Does anyone know how to delete Safari's history files?)

4.) Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is AMAZING! Fan boys, GET IT!

5.) I have some real posts in me and will do my best to get them up tomorrow. And Logan wrote a paper on gay men and Super Heroes that I'd love to post if I can persuade him!

Alright Boys! I promise to be back soon....

<3 Aiden

BRITNEY!!!!!!

2 comments:

jltnol said...

Safari>History(menu item)>Clear History

Drew said...

Aiden in Safari go to history and go to clear history or you can go to safari bar (left of the file button) and click onto private history, that's if safari is on the mac.

 
pt>