Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just A Little Case Of Death...


Hey guys... So the last few days I've been busy... Dying in bed. I looked and sounded like a Chipmunk. The I'm not afraid of germs Logan locked me in the bedroom and threw a bunch of rented DVD movies at me. I guess I can't blame him too much for sleeping across the house and burning the holy cross in the threshold of the bedroom. But I am 85% better and visited the Wyler's new home and had my third interview, I am pretty sure I got it!

I also got a call today about a possible gig soon... But I am not gonna count my chickens before they are hatched. Cliche I know...

Okay... Okay... Stuff... Stuff...

I really have enjoyed the conversations going on in the comments. And don't worry about Logan's feelings, he approved most of those comments not me!

But I will be back for real real tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be 100% tomorrow

<3 Aiden

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

This is easily one of my favorite pics of you. All that yummy blonde fur all over your ass is SO. FUCKING. HOT! And it makes me really want to see what it looks like from behind too. ;)

SceneShop Steve said...

I'm really glad you're feeling better and good luck with the job!

 
pt>