Friday, September 11, 2009

Not What It Was Supposed To Be

Okay guys, so Logan broke my power cord... Logan broke his power cord... We have no power cords. I have no job. (Fingers crossed for Buckle.) So it could be a few days between blogs, or I will just hijack the Wyler's laptop when I am over there. (I think there is supposed to be a dinner party at some point this weekend.) So what an amazing week is it going to be? Britney Spears party at South Beach (The Dance Club), Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Great Marvel Comics lineup, Wolverine Origins on DVD, and THE BRITNEY SPEARS CIRCUS TOUR is back in town!!! There was a lot more to this post about some drama that keeps surfacing... But I am not gonna post about it I have decided. But it was therapeutic to get it all out. I'll just draft it for I guess.

I'd blog more but I spent an hour and a half on the hidden blog so I may post more later. I may not. I'm just drained.

Love you guys.

Aiden

No comments:

 
pt>