Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aiden Is On His Way!

Today was the start of Aiden's big road trip to his internship. He headed up to Dallas today then to Arkansas then on his way to Florida for his internship. It was a great two days and I'm (Logan) am going to be doing the blog while he is on the open road the next four days. (Hopefully I can keep up with it better than he can!) I'll give you any notable updates from the road, which thus far there is nothing to report other except for the fact that he had a good smooth drive! But to not make this all fluff I took some photos today of him getting ready and heading out!











Oh and in the next week I wanna talk about this guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. That middle photo is the most flattering of you I've seen, Logan.

Unknown said...

I'm a good looking guy under the fat ;)

~ Logan

 
pt>