Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Marcus!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Marcus (ex)Wyler, he is one of my best-friends and the ex-boyfriend but still roommate of Mason Wyler. (Yeah, it's complicated... Don't worry too much about it.) But I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the old man! I was in Seattle and unable to attend the party at the house of Wyler, but from what I hear it was a great time and all the boys had a good time. I am up early because I am about to fly back to Houston to spend the next three days with Logan before I make the trek to Florida. I'll worry about talking about this and mourning what I will be missing for the eight months later. But right now I'm just excited to see my boys and get to cuddle with Logan.

Love Aiden.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!




No comments:

 
pt>