Saturday, January 16, 2010

That Son Of A Bitch...

Dear Mason Wyler and Whom It May Concern,

Tonight I received some rather troublesome news from Logan. He was hanging out with Mason who was bragging about winning the Unzippy for Slut of the Year... Apparently he is very,very, very proud of it. As we know all Sith Lord's apprentices must eventually face off with their apprentice and either defeat them, or fall themselves. I am one who will not fall in the face of a challenge. I love my boy Mason, but I will overcome him and I will one day be the master. Mark my words, I will be the Slut of The Year. You can all keep your Performer of Year, Newcomer of the Year, Blogger of the--- (Okay no, I want that eventually too), you get the jist of it. All your fancy pants awards are fine and dandy and I'm sure look shiny on the resume you send to Chi Chi, but what I want is Slut of the Year! Why? It will be hell of fun to earn, and I'd love to plow through... ehhem, get plowed through the crowd to get it. Here and now I vow to bend over, suck, lick, jerk, eat, and wiggle on whatever is necessary to get the attention of the masses to say... "Whoa, that Aiden Ash is a fucking slut." I will learn my way around every bath house, taste the cum of every man between here and the judges, and make Mason Wyler look like a little school girl licking on her lollipop. The apprentice will become the master. I understand that "Mechanical Bull Wyler" has a few years in his hole, and I understand that I may not be able to stuff that award in me just yet but my time will come. Mark my words... I will be lurking in the shadows ready to suck you off and get you to attest in time. I am a fucking slut.
The Line In The Sand Has Been Drawn.

Respectfully Yours,

Aiden Ash






7 comments:

Dirty.Sexy.Naughty. said...

Keep posting hot cocksucking shots like those and you'll easily get that award!!!

Woody said...

Aiden,

That's very nice, but I wish you
would do some more song and dance videos.

James said...

Mmmm. I like this. A war between two sluts!

DeWayne in SD said...

You will enjoy it? He'll WE will enjoy it, how about a slut off between you &Mason? Hey that's an idea! Hey Woody Aiden can always do some song and dance with his suck and fuck!

DeWayne in SD said...

You will enjoy it? He'll WE will enjoy it, how about a slut off between you &Mason? Hey that's an idea! Hey Woody Aiden can always do some song and dance with his suck and fuck!

Aaron Tyler said...

First of all your mother must be so proud! Second your way to young to even compare to Mason Wyler, he has more experience then you and will ever have! and more years on you. Your now trying to hate on him cause your bitter that he won some award. Your so pathetic stop begging and trying to be someone cause it's not gonna happen no one wants you! BTW instead of wasting time on talking bad about Mason Wyler you should get a job and fix those damn fugly teeth!

Anonymous said...

Mason has you beak kid at least for a few more years!

 
pt>